Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Moar Sketch

Here's another take on the cosplay concept.  It's a sort of mashup of a bunch of refs into one little package.  And for the nerd impared out there (which can't be many because, well, you're reading an digital art blog) I've listed all of the things I'd like to paint into it.

Luigi, Chun Li, Samus, Pokemon, Cammie, Lara Croft, Zelda - I'm pretty much ripping it all.  

I guess you could kind of say like a DJ would do with music, I'd like to do with these characters.

Commence the music.
Those are all game references, but I had to fight to keep a star wars bit out of this.  Oooh - maybe she could be holding a black and red umbrella over her shoulder to mix in a tad of resident evil.

Hopefully I'll find time, of which there is little presently, to fill out the rest of the piece.

As always, your comments are welcome and very much appreciated.

be seeing you,
&Rew.

No comments: